Friday, December 5, 2008

Some new goals ...

I met with J today and we made some new goals. I reported that my Thanksgiving holiday went well - I did not overeat plus I jogged/walked the traditional 5K with the family so it felt great.

Here are some goals for the next month or so ...
  • have one serving of vegetables for both lunch and dinner (try different kinds so I can figure out which ones I like)
  • for the holidays ... take little bites of all the treats and eat ONLY what really tastes good and be mindful of my hunger and fullness level
  • Read Chapter 10 of the book
  • Cut recipes into smaller portions (do some math for crying out loud)
  • Buy a copy of the magazine, "Eating Well" to get ideas for cooking yummy and healthy and for including vegetables in meals I already eat
  • Try some different kinds of stir fry over rice or noodles
  • Go to the power pump class 2X before my next appointment
  • Do 1/2 hour of cardio before my appointment with my personal trainer
  • SLEEP
  • Go jogging/walking, swimming, spinning, basketball, racquetball ... some at least some of these
  • Stop and WAIT - check in with myself about how I am feeling physically and emotionally

No comments: