Friday, July 27, 2007

Here goes ...


So maybe I'll start a blog about trying to eat intuitively. I'm supposed to trust myself, listen to my body and eat whatever and whenever I want to. Reject the diet mentality.

The book: Eat when you are hungry and stop when your full.
Me: No duh sherlock
Me after trying: Help

(I stole the above formatting style from my little sister's book, "This is What I Did:"- buy it and read it, you won't be sorry)

Here is what I've done so far ...

1. I've Read the Book - converted, didn't even have to pray about it
2. Live the book? - nope, but I hired someone to help me with this one ... more posts to follow on this

2 comments:

Karen said...

I will be following your blog. I am most interested to see how this all works. You are my guinea pig. Thanks! I never had a guinea pig.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the topic of this post, but I clicked the link to your little sister's book...Ann Dee Ellis ?
lol, and my online name has been anndelise for a few years. I got a chuckle out of it. :D